Day-to-day life can make its mark on the face, especially on those who are always in the sun or lead a stressful lifestyle. Although there are steps people can take to maintain a youthful appearance, over time, age will take its toll.
When this occurs, earlier for some and later for others, the effects don’t have to be permanent. With the advancements of medicine and cosmetic procedures, there are many ways people can maintain their youthful appearance.
Although some may consider this as succumbing to societal pressure, at Marotta Plastic Surgery Specialists, we believe you should be able to look as great as you feel, and cosmetic changes can help.
Dr. James Marotta is a dual board-certified facial plastic surgeon, with expertise in several facial areas. In addition to his many accolades and experience, Dr. Marotta has the ability to perform facial procedures through hidden incisions, utilizing the most advanced techniques available.
If you’re interested in a facial rejuvenation procedure, there are many to choose from based on your specific desires and needs.
- Facelift: A facelift gives patients the option of reducing loose skin along the neck and jaw, as well as deep creases around the mouth. Marotta Plastic Surgery Specialists specialize in rhytidectomy which targets the loose skin around the lower face and jaw.
- Mid Facelift: If you suffer from aging mainly in the mid-section of your face, this procedure can help. Deepening crease lines between the nose and corners of the mouth, as well as sagging cheeks and jowls can cause you to appear much older than you are. The MidFace Lift can be combined with a full facelift or performed separately based on your personal needs.
- Brow Lift: With age comes the drooping or sagging of the eyebrows, which can give patients heaviness around the eyes. This heaviness can cause people to appear tired or even sad. By undergoing an endoscopic browlift, Dr. Marotta will use a small camera and minimal incisions to restore the brows, creating a more youthful appearance.
- Mini Facelift: Today’s patient wants maximum results with minimal downtime. Dr. Marotta’s “EZ Lift™” mini facelift, can decrease deep creases along the mouth and chin, alleviate the formation of jowls beneath the chin and reduce loose skin along the neck. Many of these issues don’t have to be addressed by a full facelift, and rather, can be repaired with this type of procedure.
- Ultherapy: The only non-invasive, FDA-approved treatment available today that is indicated to lift the brow and reduce signs of aging. Clinical studies by Ulthera® have shown significant results when the cheeks, jawline & neck were treated as well, resulting in an overall lifted, rejuvenated look.
- A Volume Lift: Similar to a liquid facelift in that it utilizes dermal filler injections to rejuvenate the face, paying particular attention to restoring the “V” shape of the face by using fillers in different locations to artfully and strategically recreate a more youthful contour. However, Dr. Marotta also uses the fat transfer technique to offer even more lasting results – something that no other surgeon does.
To learn more about these procedures in terms of facial rejuvenation, schedule a consultation with Dr. Marotta today.
Hear what our patients are saying about their experiences with facial rejuvenation: