A SilkPeel is a patented dermal infusionfacial rejuvenation experience. It is a non-invasive treatment that uses dermal infusion technology to apply a vacuum-like pressure on the skin. This pressure can be changed and set for the needs of each patient.
Along with a chosen pressure, the process also involves an application of a topical solution into the skin layer where cells grow. The pores of the skin are opened and stretched, allowing the solution to treat the layers that need rejuvenation the most.
SilkPeels can treat:
- Acne scarring
- Acne tone and texture
- Fine-line wrinkles
- Stretch marks
- Surface appearance of cellulite.
SilkPeels can treat many different parts of the body including your:
- Back and chest: Treat truncal acne before tank tops and bikinis come back into style.
- Bikini line: Eliminate irritation and small bumps from waxing or shaving.
- Knees, elbows and feet: Remove calloused or dead skin on some of the roughest parts of the body.
- Lower abdomen and buttocks: Improve skin texture by getting rid of cellulite and stretch marks.
- Upper arms and legs: SilkPeel is the only treatment of its kind for KeratosisPilaris, small bumps located on the upper legs or arms.
According to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, over 417,000 microdermabrasion procedures were performed in 2014. Microdermabrasion treatments, like SilkPeel, can help you achieve the more youthful, healthy appearance you have always wanted. Getting older doesn’t mean you have to stop looking like you always did. SilkPeel can turn back the aging clock in a non-invasive, relatively quick procedure depending on desired results.
If you are interested in learning more about SilkPeel or any other cosmetic procedure, schedule a consultation with dual-board certified Long Island plastic surgeon, Dr.James Marotta.